Now NEW at S-TEC!
From now on we offer you our technical fleet management (brand-independent!) for cars and light trucks.
What does that mean exactly?
In our S-TEC workshop we have qualified personnel
and are able to offer technical fleet management for your company fleet. Save yourself effort
and above all costs, we are happy to take over the coordination and handling by our car masters with the brand workshops or carry out the repairs themselves. We ensure that only work that is really necessary is carried out
Unfortunately, it is far too often that parts are exchanged, although this is not necessary.
The most important thing first: your advantages
- Shorter and short processing times for maintenance, repairs etc. Car Master as a contact person
- Cost savings due to spare parts replacement and repairs at S-TEC
- Processing of the warranties / approval with the trademark workshop by a professional carmaster
- Acceptance for service work at a branded workshop by car masters (S-TEC)
- Vehicle handling by S-TEC to the brand workshop
- Quickest possible schedule by short communication routes between S-TEC and you
Services S-TEC specialist workshop
- Painting and spinning work of accidental damage, hail damage . . . for all brands; incl. settlement of insurance
- Various repairs for leasing and pool vehicles (wear parts, §57a verification, tyres, etc. )
- Pick-up and delivery service for maintenance of leasing and pool vehicles
- Processing warranty and warranty work with the brand workshop
- Processing of return actions / promotional work with the brand workshop
- ONE contact person for all technical matters relating to service wagons
Settlement by S-TEC in detail
- Appointments with your employees (vehicle maintenance, repair)
- Vehicle transfer / pick-up by S-TEC at a branded workshop
- Vehicle acceptance / auditing by S-TEC at handing over of branded workshop. Inspection of the vehicle in connection with service (§57a, wheels . . . )
- Billing service package by S-TEC with leasing company
- Settlement of various repairs, §57a
Processing of repairs to leased vehicles
- Maintenance / service work is paid for by the respective leasing companies
- Various repairs (tyres, §57a. . . ) are commissioned by a repair order from you to S-TEC, which are not included in the service contract
- Willingness to oblige/ work processing by S-TEC are paid by the vehicle manufacturer
- Complete processing by fleet managers
Have we aroused your interest? Then contact our contact persons: